DESCRIPTION: Painting with decorative borders mounted on support panel. Would have originally been in thangka format.
Mandala with scenes of heaven and hell.
- Title : Amoghapasha Mandala
- Year : 1863
- Classification : Paintings
- Medium : Distemper on cotton
- Dimension : 43.2 x 59.6 cm (17 x 23 7/16 in.)
- Accession No : 07.305
- Country/ Geo-location : NEPAL
- Collection : Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Credit Line : Gift of Edward Waldo Forbes
- Status : NOT ON VIEW
- PROVENANCE : 1907, Edward W. Forbes, Cambridge, MA; 1907, the gift of Forbes to the MFA. (Accession Date: July 11, 1907)