The hand of a woman with traditional henna painting rests next to two small stone sculptures. Offerings of flowers and leaves have been left in front of the statues.
- Title : Hennaed Hand, Nepal
- Year : 1980
- Artist : Linda Connor (American, born 1944)
- Classification : Photography
- Medium : Gelatin silver print
- Dimension : 25.3 × 20.3 cm (9 15/16 × 8 in.)
- Accession No : Object Number: 2005.15.39
- Country/ Geo-location : NEPAL
- Museum : The J. Paul Getty Museum
- Status : Not currently on public view
- Inscription(s): : (Verso, print) lower center, in pencil: "Hennaed Hand, Nepal, 1980";
- Provenance : Linda Connor, American, born 1944, in the artist's collection; sold through Paul Kopeikin Gallery (Los Angeles, California) to the J. Paul Getty Museum, 2005.