A small statue of a skeleton on a podium holds a tray filled with offerings outside a shrine. On the left, a man is crouched on the ground at the corner of a carved building.
- Title : Skeleton Shrine, Nepal
- Year : 1980
- Artist : Linda Connor (American, born 1944)
- Classification : Photography
- Medium : Gelatin silver print
- Dimension : 20.4 × 25.2 cm (8 1/16 × 9 15/16 in.)
- Accession No : Object Number: 2005.15.40
- Country/ Geo-location : NEPAL
- Collection : The J. Paul Getty Museum
- Status : Not currently on public view
- Inscription(s): : (Verso, print) lower center, in pencil: "Skeleton Shrine, Kathmandu, Nepal 1980";
- Provenance : Linda Connor, American, born 1944, in the artist's collection; sold through Paul Kopeikin Gallery (Los Angeles, California) to the J. Paul Getty Museum, 2005.