A baby sleeps on a straw mat with a cloth shading them. A large group of people gathers around the open doorway behind.
- Title : Sleeping Baby, Nepal
- Artist : Linda Connor (American, born 1944)
- Classification : Photography
- Medium : Gelatin silver print
- Dimension : 20.2 × 25.3 cm (7 15/16 × 9 15/16 in.)
- Accession No : Object Number: 2005.15.38
- Country/ Geo-location : NEPAL
- Museum : The J. Paul Getty Museum
- Status : Not currently on public view
- Inscription(s): : (Verso, print) lower center, in pencil: "Sleeping Baby, Kathmandu, Nepal 1980";
- Provenance : Linda Connor, American, born 1944, in the artist's collection; sold through Paul Kopeikin Gallery (Los Angeles, California) to the J. Paul Getty Museum, 2005.