The Torso of Bodhisattva was located in Hadigaon on the way to Satya Narayana Temple (PI. 34). It was stuck on the wall behind bushes and was hardly noticeable. The head, though broken off, was later attached to the torso. Because of heavy abrasion, details of the head, face and ornaments were not clear. Strange though it may sound, the local people regarded this icon as a divinity of the chicken thief. This image was stolen in late 1984.
- Title : Torso of Bodhisattva
- Year : ca. 12th century A.D.
- Classification : Sculpture
- Medium : Grey limeslone
- Dimension : Ht. about 23 inches
- Accession No : Stolen in late 1984.
- Country/ Geo-location : Hadigaon, Kathmandu
- Museum : Stolen Images of Nepal – Lain S.Bangdel